For everyone who cares about Amsterdam Roots Festival and wants to support our organization so we can continue to organize a great festival in the coming years, there is a possibility to make a donation. Every contribution makes a difference and helps to keep the festival accessible for everyone. More information? Please contact our director Danka van Dodewaard at email@example.com.
The Amsterdam Roots Foundation has a cultural ANBI status. A cultural ANBI is a general benefit institution that for at least 90% is active in the cultural field. This means that an additional deduction applies to your donation: individuals may deduct 1.25 times the amount of the donation in their income tax return. Companies subject to corporate tax may deduct 1.5 times the amount of the donation in their corporate tax return.
- Foundation name: Amsterdam Roots Foundation
- Fiscal number: 8119.50.943
- Chamber of Commerce: 341.09.081
- Formal establishment address: Heesterveld 26, 1102SB, Amsterdam
- Board: see page Organisation
- Policy plan: see document Beleidsplan 2019 (in Dutch)
- Objectives: see document Beleidsplan 2019 (in Dutch)
- Report of activities performed: see document Jaarverslag 2019 & Jaarverslag 2018 (in Dutch)
- Financial accountability: see document Financiële Resultaten 2014-2017 (in Dutch)